Alone among UK education authorities, the City of Edinburgh blocks its teachers from receiving Education Management News.
But there is still a way forward.
Teachers in Edinburgh are, unfortunately, unable to read the regular email news and product reviews service from Education Management News that the rest of the UK receives. This is because, alone among UK regions, the City of Edinburgh Council blocks this email service.
We are therefore placing copies of relevant articles on this website, along with other product information that we send out.
If you do wish to subscribe to any of our news services and wish to receive information relating to products and services relevant to Edinburgh schools you can do so by emailing Stephen@EdinburghSchools.info and simply giving us this information.
- The email address we can send to (please note this can’t be your email address at school since the City authorities will block our emails)
- Subject area/s in which you are interested
- The age range you teach
- Management areas with which you are concerned.
Concerning point d) we offer specialist newsletters in the following:
- Behaviour and discipline
- Primary School management
- Secondary School management
- School Efficiency
- School fundraising and PR
- Sustainability and learning outside the classroom.
If you have any questions about our service please do call 01536 399 000, or email Stephen@EdinburghSchools.info or write to:
Hamilton House, Earlstrees Ct
Earlstrees Rd., Corby